STM32CubeF2 CMSIS Device MCU Component
STM32Cube is an STMicroelectronics original initiative to ease the developers life by reducing efforts, time and cost.
STM32Cube covers the overall STM32 products portfolio. It includes a comprehensive embedded software platform, delivered for each STM32 series.
- The CMSIS modules (core and device) corresponding to the ARM(tm) core implemented in this STM32 product.
- The STM32 HAL-LL drivers : an abstraction drivers layer, the API ensuring maximized portability across the STM32 portfolio.
- The BSP Drivers of each evaluation or demonstration board provided by this STM32 series.
- A consistent set of middlewares components such as RTOS, USB, FatFS, Graphics, STM32_TouchSensing_Library...
- A full set of software projects (basic examples, applications or demonstrations) for each board provided by this STM32 series.
Two models of publication are proposed for the STM32Cube embedded software :
- The monolithic MCU Package : all STM32Cube software modules of one STM32 series are present (Drivers, Middlewares, Projects, Utilities) in the repository (usual name STM32Cubexx, xx corresponding to the STM32 series).
- The MCU component : progressively from November 2019, each STM32Cube software module being part of the STM32Cube MCU Package, will be delivered as an individual repo, allowing the user to select and get only the required software functions.
This cmsis_device_f2 MCU component repo is one element of the STM32CubeF2 MCU embedded software package, providing the cmsis device part.
Details about the content of this release are available in the release note here.
It is crucial that you use a consistent set of versions for the CMSIS Core - CMSIS Device, as mentioned in this release note.
The full STM32CubeF2 MCU package is available here.
If you have any issue with the Software content of this repository, you can file an issue on Github.
For any other question related to the product, the tools, the environment, you can submit a topic on the ST Community/STM32 MCUs forum.