STM32Cube is an STMicroelectronics original initiative to ease developers' life by reducing efforts, time and cost.
STM32Cube covers the overall STM32 products portfolio. It includes a comprehensive embedded software platform delivered for each STM32 series.
- The CMSIS modules (core and device) corresponding to the ARM(tm) core implemented in this STM32 product.
- The STM32 HAL-LL drivers, an abstraction layer offering a set of APIs ensuring maximized portability across the STM32 portfolio.
- The BSP drivers of each evaluation, demonstration or nucleo board provided for this STM32 series.
- A consistent set of middleware libraries such as RTOS, USB, FatFS, graphics, touch sensing library...
- A full set of software projects (basic examples, applications, and demonstrations) for each board provided for this STM32 series.
This stm32_mw_freertos MCU component repository is one element common to all STM32Cube MCU embedded software packages, providing the FreeRTOS Middleware part.
- Details about the content of this release are available in the release note here.
- Details about the updates made by STMicroelectronics are available in the release note here.
Please refer to the release note in the repository of the STM32Cube firmware you are using to know which version of this middleware library to use with other components' versions (e.g., other middleware libraries, drivers). It is crucial that you use a consistent set of versions.
Please refer to the CONTRIBUTING.md guide.