- Concrete implementation of PlatformManager interface
- Provides initialization of the CHIP stack and core event loop for the chip task
- Relies on GenericPlatformManagerImpl_POSIX<> class to provide most of the implementation
- Concrete implementation of ConfigurationManager interface
- Manages storage and retrieval of persistent configuration data
- Relies on GenericConfigurationManagerImpl<> classes to implement most API functionality
- Delegates low-level reading and writing of persistent values to PosixConfig class
- Concrete implementation of ConnectivityManager interface
- Provides high-level APIs for managing device connectivity
- Relies on various generic implementation classes to provide API functionality
- Very much a work-in-progress in the Linux branch
- Concrete implementation of ThreadStackManager interface
- Supports Thread stack initialization and core event loop processing
- Relies on GenericThreadStackManagerImpl_OpenThread/POSIX<> classes to implement most API functionality
- Concrete implementation of the BLEManager interface
- Maps CHIP‘s BLE interface abstractions (BleLayer, BlePlatformDelegate, BleApplicationDelegate) onto the platform’s native BLE services
- Implements chip-compatible BLE advertising.
- Implements interface to platform entropy source
- Adaption of chip debug logging to platform logging facility.
- Implements low-level read/write of persistent configuration values
- Class API specifically designed to work in conjunction with the GenericConfigurationManagerImpl<> class.